Monday, October 12, 2009

Friends

Today was a mixed day for emotions, things didn't go like I would've like them to go as everyone knows happens to most regular people quite often.
But then I had a surprise waiting in my Facebook in box when I checked in this morning. I will offer some background. Last week I was doing random searches of people who have passed through my life and I haven't seen or heard from again. I got the bright idea of putting a friends name in that I would never have dreamed would be into the computer age. So I shipped off an invite to him and it was this morning that he accepted my request and then emailed me. That was  such an awesome thing when it seemed like the day was going to turn out bad.
I grew up with this guy and he is more like a brother than friend and when I moved out of Green Bay I lost track of him and through the years I've looked for him to know avail.  
So I am looking forward to seeing him again.

No comments: